Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lolly Dispencer

Who doesn't like to nibble on the odd bit of chocolate while you craft!  Well I sure do, so when I saw a tutorial for this cute little number I just had to have it.  You can find it and other tutorials at http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Candy-Dispenser-Template-Set.html

I made this out of the specialty DSP from last IB&C as I had it left over, the ribbon and button are from the new catalogue. I changed the design a little, made it bigger and made a spearate top so it would be sturdy and I could top it up easily (and frequently).

I think these would look nice on a desk - not filled with lollies but with paperclips, or similar, maybe add a post-it note pad to the top and a pen to the side.  Cute male gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.