Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SAB - Punch Bunch Baby

I was having a little play with the lovely Punch Bunch stamp set that you can earn during Sale-A-Bration just by spending $100 on anything from the current catalogues!  I don't have many baby themed stamps so was pleased that there was one in this set.  I wanted to make a girl's card first so chose the bright Melon Mambo as my base, and used 2 of the patterned DSP that Stampin' Up have on offer this year. 

I wanted a second baby stamp on the card so chose the pram from Fun & Fast Notes, it's a very versatile set and it came in my starter kit when I joined as a demonstrator.  I stamped this in Melon Mambo and then to colour it I simply used the Aqua Painter to drag the colour from the stamped image over the parts that I wanted.  The wheels I picked up just a little of the Basic Black ink.

To finish off the pram and the mobile stamp I used some of the self-adhesive pearls, these are amazing, and the little ones are so much smaller than any non-Stampin' Up ones I have seen, so are more versatile for those little places like this stamp.  I used another technique that we were shown at Regional Training Day to scrunch the ribbon for a delicate girly look.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.