Saturday, April 2, 2011

Breaking News ... We Have Carry Over Items!!!!

Stampin' Up! have just announced that there are a number of items that were featured in the Summer Mini Catalogue that will remain available "until they carry over into the next Idea Book & Catalogue"!!!  Items include Big Shot Accessories, Vintage Tags and Trinkets, Punches, Bitty Buttons, Smooch Spritz, and Crochet Trim (YIPPEEE - I love that crochet trim, keep an eye on my blog for a post with a new use for it).

I have created a widget for my side bar that will provide a link to the flyer that lists all the items that will be carrying over, or you can follow the link here:  Carry Over Items.

As usual if you would like to purchase these or any of the other current items, or you would like to book a workshop.  Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.