Monday, April 11, 2011

On-Line Class

Tonight I was part of the on-line class on Crafters Anonymous.  It is such a challenge to follow instructions for something that you don't know what the finished item will be! At least for me as I am quite visual.  We get a list of things to get - like a list of ingredients - ahead of time and then away we go!

There were times tonight when I wanted to chuck it in, when things were not sticking where and how they were supposed to. But boy am I happy I stuck it out - no pun intended lol.  Here is the cute little cupcake box we made ... 
Isn't it just sooooo cute!  The lid opens up and you can pop treats inside, chocolate comes to mind!

Happy Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Hi Monique, this is just too cute for words. I see you found a use for some of the ribbons! Nice work. Take Care. Cheers, Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great project. On-line class sounds very interesting. Glad you stuck it out....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.