Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pick Me, Pick Me

Have you ever said that, without really believing you would be picked?  Well this time the silent wishing has actually paid off.  Well if it wasn't the wishing it was the entries I put into the last three challenges at Paper Lovin' Gals because I have been chosen as one of the three new Design Team members!  I got the email today and was so very excited, yes there is a happy dance and a little song that goes with it, but I really don't need to share that with you all!

Badge
Anyway here is my new badge, and please come and join in at Paper Lovin' Gals.

Happy Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo we get to play together again!

    Gratz girl you deserve it!

    PS your badge isn't working on your post.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    a Paper Lovin' Gal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.