Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dynamic Christmas

I just love Midnight Muse, and I love silver bling, so this week's challenge at Dynamic Duos caught my eye.  Luckily I have had time to create an entry for this challenge, just in time too as it closes tomorrow! 

I have only just bought myself the Window Frames Framelits and they were just perfect to frame up my little glimmer paper snowflakes cut with my Snow Flurry die, the smallest I stained using re-inker to give it the blue tinge.  The sentiment is from Greetings of the Season, and if you visit my blog regularly you will know that this is my "go to" Christmas sentiment stamp set!  a 1/2" strip of silver glimmer paper topped with the beautiful new in-colour ribbon, and some rhinestones gave it some balance and some additional bling!  

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Your glittery die cuts are amazing Monique! Glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.