Friday, December 28, 2012

Chocolate Holders

This is the first of a number of posts to catch you all up on what I have been up to in the weeks and days before Christmas.  The first was inspired by wanting to give my work colleagues something in the lead up to Christmas.  I had seen a number of cute Ferrero Rocher chocolate holders but it was the ones that Tanya Bell created that had me captivated. 

I made a total of 20 of these little cuties, they were reasonably easy to mass produce and Tanya's tutorial is well worth getting if you like these - just go to her blog and click on the Tutorials tab at the top of the page.  Tanya is so very talented and done some lovely work.

Here is a close up of one of the 'boxes', I think they would look so cute with a couple of holes punched in the top of the dome with some pretty cord threaded through and then hung on the Christmas tree.  I made all of these using the current Christmas DSP - Be Of Good Cheer, I love this particular pattern for this project.

Pop back over then next few days as I will have more posts of my pre-Christmas projects, as well as a couple of new ones made with some of the Sale-A-Bration products that you can earn from 22nd January 2013.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.