Monday, June 17, 2013

Sketched Birthday ... Take 3

Here is my third (and final) card using Sketched Birthday ...

I wanted to do a more traditional 'blackboard technique' for this one but also bring in a couple of our new In-Colours: Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana.  I also had cut and offset the stamped image to add some dimension.

I have a little tip for you on how to use the Paper Piercing Template.  I find that sometimes it wriggles just slightly by the time I make it all around the pattern.  A simple solution is to lay your cardstock down on the Paper Piercing Mat and line up the template over the top, then use a couple of thumb tacks to secure it in place.  I found that putting them in diagonally opposite corners worked best. 

Finally
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.