Monday, July 15, 2013

2013 Catalogue Launch

Don't you just love sharing new things with friends?  I had a great afternoon last weekend sharing the new Annual Catalogue with a group of friends.  

Part of the fun is the preparation and this year I had the help of my wonderful daughter who prepared a delishious afternoon tea.  She made salted caramel macarons and mini cupcakes.  You might notice on the top of each cupcake is a cute little flower - I made these out of white icing and the new Simply Pressed Mold.  I even tried to colour them to match some of the new In-Colours - they looked so cute.

I wanted to share a cute make n take with the ladies, and prepared this one as a sample.  Unfortunately we go so carried away with the amazing new products we didn't get to make them on the day!!!!  I was able to send the ladies home with a kit each so that they could make them up at home.  This card was inspired heavily from one Marelle Taylor had up on her blog ThinkSpot, I changed the colours a little and added some extra bling and DSP.  I loved the card because it shows of not only the beautiful Mosaic Madness stamp and matching punch, as well as Label Love set and punch.  

I hope you have your hands on our new catalogue, there are some truly great products in there, all of which are available to purchase through my online shop.  

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.