Thursday, July 11, 2013

In-Colour Thank You

ESAD, the online group that organised the recent Blog Hop I was part of has set a monthly card challenge.  Unfortunately it is a closed Facebook group for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and I can't link up the other creations but wanted to share mine.

This card uses three of our beautiful new In-Colours, new Label Love stamp set and matching punch as well as the very cute Chalk Talk Framelits.  I trimmed down the framelit tag to make it more square by running it through the Big Shot twice.  Sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners, and the flower is made with the wonderful Simply Pressed Clay, coloured by pushing it into the Coastal Cabana stamp pad - you can also colour the clay before you put it in the mold, or use an aqua painter to paint the dried flower (I had misplaced mine on my somewhat messy desk lol).

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.