Monday, July 14, 2014

Two Ways ...

Just a super quick post tonight before I head off to bed.  I made this card yesterday for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge and almost forgot to post a picture!  This is the cute sketch we had as a base.


And here is my card:
I wanted to have a play with my new Blendabilities and these flower stamps from the Hostess Stamp Set "I Like You" were just perfect.  I have headed this post "Two Ways" because I have used the Blendabilities two ways - colouring the flowers and also colouring the button and pearl to match.  I have also used the stamp set two ways, in the back panel and as a more subtle feature on the front panel.  If you look very closely you can see that I have actually stamped the sentiment twice, once in yellow (I think it was Daffodil Delight or So Saffron) and then stamped over it just slightly to the right in Old Olive.

Happy Stamping
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are fabulous! Gorgeous, bright, summery card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely card Monique. I like the way you've coloured in one lot of flowers and just used stamped outlines on the other piece, looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.