Friday, February 27, 2015

CASE-ing the Catty #20 - Blendabilities and Framelits

 This week on CASE-ing the Catty we are taking inspiration from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue and using a combination of Framelits and Blendabilities.

I have used the beautiful Blended Bloom stamp and the sentiment from Lotus Blossom. Don't you just love the colours?  A combination of Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush and Melon Mambo.  I have taken some of the lovely SAB ribbon and trimmed carefully down one side, separating the fibers and using the long threads to embellish the front panel.

I liked the colours so much I tried the same layout and colours with the tulips from Lotus Blossom.  I stamped the lightest layer in Daffodil Delight, the next in Crushed Curry, and finally the last layer with Strawberry Slush. 

I am off to make a few more to package up as a set of cards!

I hope you join in the challenge this week, just take inspiration from the Sale A Bration Catalogue with Blendabilities and Framelits, then upload your creation at CASE-ing The Catty.



Happy Stamping
Monique

3 comments:

  1. STUNNING! Oh Monique, these cards are jaw droppingly gorgeous. LOVE the vibrant choice of colours and the frayed ribbon. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Monique! What a beautiful combination of colors!!!! So pretty and (using Bronwyn's word) vibrant!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.