Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sprinkles of Flowers

I have just been away for the annual Stampin' Up! South Pacific Convention, this year held in the Gold Coast.  I came home inspired and ready to order new stamp sets and get started, well my stamps arrived and this weekend I had the chance to have a play.

I decided this sketch from Create with Connie and Mary would be the perfect use of my new stamps.

This cute little stamp set "Sprinkles of Life" is AMAZING, not only does it come with a matching punch, but its also the Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) stamp set! That's right $3 from every set goes to the RMHC for the whole year.  This set has mix and match stamps to make baskets of flowers, trees, cup cakes, ice cream cones, and has some cute little sentiments to match.  I can guarantee you will be seeing a lot more of this stamp set from me, and I think across the internet as they year progresses.  The flowers on the right panel were stamped using Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamps.

Happy Stamping
Monique

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I am loving that you used that stamp set for the basket of flowers....I am yet to ink my set up but I can't wait!! Beautiful card Monique! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautifully coloured basket of flowers Monique - and the perpetual Birthday stamp was perfect for creating your custom patterned paper on the right hand side. Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun way to use new products! Cute thank you card! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! I love the different colored polka dot panels, plus the flowered piece sets off the flower basket nicely! Thanks for playing with us at Create With Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little basket of flowers! And of course I am a huge fan of polka dots so I love that too! Really cute card. Well played. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and bright card! I love all the new goodies, thanks for the sneak peak and for playing along this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so delightful! I love how you have colored the sweet little flowers in the basket, and I love the big, bold patches of color down the left side - great job with this sketch! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, I need to look at that set again, didn't even notice the basket of flowers! Darling card...I love it! My set was waiting on me when I got home from Hawaii...will have to play soon! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How DARLING!!! I love your different colored polka dotted paper on the side. Your basket full of flowers is perfect with that greeting! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this flower basket! How sweet this is and all the pretty colors you used are so fun with this! Someone will be so happy to receive this darling card! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary for the sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.