Saturday, January 2, 2016

Beautiful Botanical Blooms

I hope all my blog visitors have had a lovely Christmas and New Year season, mine was fairly quiet following a holiday away with my family which was amazing. I am sure you will get to see some of it as I start work on scrapbooking the photos and memories.  I don't go back to work until next week so it has given me a little bit of time to get creative and this sketch from Pals Paper Arts caught my eye.

Before I went on holiday I popped in a little pre-order from the new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogues and this sketch was the perfect opportunity to try some of them out.  I have used the Botanical Blooms bundle from the occasions catalogue, this is an amazing bundle because it contains stamps, framelits and designer series paper to coordinate!  I have used all on this card, I stamped the Mint Macaron layer with one of the flower and leaf stamps then added the detail for a soft subtle look.  The lovely detail on the leaves is also achieved with one of the stamps. For the feature flower I used two of the flower framelits, and one of the centre framelits layered over each other, which I finished off with a Metal Rimmed Pearl. 

Happy Stamping
Monique

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the dap for your card. The Beautiful Botanical Blooms are stunning with this dap. Thanks for playing with the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique - I love the simple layering on your card - a perfect mix of color and texture. You've used this suite of products well here. Thank you so much for playing along with this Pals Paper Arts sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.