Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Going Global Father's Day

More new toys arrived for me recently and I had a chance to play with them on the weekend, this sketch from Create with Connie and Mary Challenge inspired my first inking up of one of my new stamp sets. 
I also got take the coordinating Embossing Folder out for a spin too, after running a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock through the Big Shot with it I sponged all over it with Soft Suede.  The added strips are from Going Places DSP stack available in the Occasions Catalogue, I like that they overhang the first layer.  The stamped globe and sentiment are from the coordinating Going Global stamp set.  I have to hand it to Stampin' Up! this year, there are some great suites of coordinating products and a number even have coordinating Sale-A-Bration items you can earn for free, like The Sky Is The Limit which I have used recently. 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.