Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Pocket Sketch Challenge

I liked this cute little sketch from the Pocket Sketch Challenge, even though I did have to adjust my measurements to our metric sizes!
I chose the cute sentiment from the Going Global stamp set and went with the lovely bright and cheerful Real Red to really show it off for Valentine's Day.  I sponged a sheet of Going Places DSP to add some colour to match.  I stamped the background with the cute little heart stamp from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set.

Up close you can see the red glimmer paper I used for the horizontal strip, and punched a small heart out of it to accent the sentiment.  The heart is from the Owl Builder Punch and is just the right size.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! I love how you included the glimmer paper as a layer. Thank you so much for participating in my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.