Sunday, September 25, 2016

CTC # 97 - Favourite Holiday Bundle

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty, this week the team are taking inspiration from the wonderful bundles in the Holiday Catalogue. There are lots of bundles and they are great value at 10% off!

I just had to choose my favourite bundle in the catalogue the Paisley's & Posies bundle.  I just love the images and the framelits in these two sets. I chose the card above as my inspiration, you can find it on page 46 of the catalogue.
I switched the colours, using Emerald Envy and Dapper Denim with Copper Embossing Folder. I love these three colours together and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to use them.  Instead of layering the colours like the original I went with a more blotchy effect, and added some additional leaves to the bottom panel. I love a layered card so mounted the panel on a base of Dapper Denim.

With so much going on on the front of the card I wanted to keep the inside panel very simple using just a couple of the small stamps from the set at the bottom of the panel. This is one of the reasons I love this bundle, with 18 stamps in the set there are no end of options for their use.

 I hope the team are inspiring you to join in this week, if so add your photo to the link above.

Time to hop on over to Rebecca's blog and see her lovely creation this week.


Happy Stamping
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card Monique - your colour blending is amazing and those colours look great together! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking colours Monique! Love the blue tones so much, and you have blended them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour combination and blending Monique! Just love this Bundle.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.