Sunday, January 1, 2017

Freshly Made Celebration

Being Christmas break I have had a little time, and surprisingly only a little time, to get my creative juices going and what better way that join in with a cute sketch from Freshly Made Sketches?

I have been loving my new Beautiful You stamp set and the very versatile Falling in Love DSP so this was the perfect opportunity to put the two together. Add in some colouring with my new Watercolour Pencils and I was in heaven!  I stamped the sentiment and image onto vellum and coloured directly onto the vellum, I found that this gave me some great variation with the depth of colour.  To make the lady pop I stamped again in Whisper White, did some fussy cutting and adhered her to the back of the vellum.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks fabulous. I love the idea of adding some whisper white behind the image. What a wonderful look! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.