Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Colour INKspiration #5 - Pretty Pastels


Welcome to another Colour INKspiration challenge, I just love the soft pastel colours in the challenge this week. As usual you can add any neutrals to the challenge colours which are:
  • Blushing Bride
  • Soft Sky
  • Sahara Sand

I have to confess I had so many thoughts for the colour combo this week but was struggling a bit to solidify them into an actual project!  I knew I wanted to use the beautiful Dragonfly framelit, and the Falling In Love DSP.  It wasn't until I found the sketch for this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments that the card came together.  

Can you pick which set the sentiment comes from?  If you guessed the That's the Tag Bundle you would be right, I love how you can use the elements from this set in different ways, not just on tags.  

Time to hop on over and see what Mel has created this week.

If the the design team projects have inspired you to join in, or you would just like to see some other great projects pop on over to the Facebook page and see the entries for this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

12 comments:

  1. This glimmer paper works so well with the dsp just beautiful Mon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Monique. I love the addition of the Blushing Bride glimmer! It's bright & sparkly tone finishes your card beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you told us where the greeting came from. I was wondering. Love the dragonfly in the blushing bride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh! So pretty. Love the sparkly dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the use of the DSP to really set off your dragonfly Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Monique. Love your little sentiment panel. Such a great use of that set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the use of the dsp here! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How perfect is that dsp! Love the card design Monique and of course that pretty sparkly dragonfly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty Monique! The sparkly dragonfly is certainly the star and a great focal point. I really like the dsp you mixed as well! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your dragonfly it really sets of the subtle colours in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super gorgeous! I really like the stamped greeting with the sparkling dragonfly. I am glad you linked up with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card! Love the glimmer dragonfly, adds just the right touch. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.