Sunday, March 5, 2017

CTC #118 - Cool Treats

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty, this week we are taking inspiration from the Cool Treats section of the Occasions Catalogue, pages 32 - 45.

I chose the image on the left above from page 42 of the catalogue as my inspiration.

I used Sweet Sugarplum for my card, so that I could coordinate with the matching glimmer paper that has been released in the second offering of Sale-A-Bration products that you can earn for free up until the end of the month. You can see the glimmer paper behind the main panel on the card, I think it gives just a nice amount of sparkle - and as always I just can't capture it as well in the photograph. The cut out panel was made using one of the framelits from the Window Box set, I love how this is just perfect for the top of the window box, but works equally well as a feature on a card.  The sentiment is stamped in Versamark and then embossed in white and comes from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set. I decided the background needed a bit of something, so stamped onto it using the flourish from Timeless Textures.

I hope you have been inspired to join in with the team this week, just add a picture of your project to the Facebook album for this challenge by following the link here.

Next up in the hop is the lovely Rebecca, pop on over to her blog to see what she has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and this layout is just perfect for showing off that beautiful new glimmer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Monique! I still have to get that glimmer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Monique - that touch of sparkle just adds so much! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Monique , especially love the glimmer !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card with all the little touches, especially the stamped background. I always forget how good this looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stamped background looks fabulous on this layout, Monique. I love the sugarplum glimmer too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.