Sunday, March 12, 2017

CTC #119 - SAB Inspiration

 Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty, this week we are taking our inspiration from pages 16 - 19 of the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.
I took my inspiration from the cute Hey Chick card on page 16, I just love this crazy chook.

I generally kept to the colour palette of the original, but used the Moroccan DSP instead of the Serene Scenery, I think it gives it a bit of a more edgy look.  Until I started to look closely at the card I hadn't realised that the little off-set yellow pieces were even there, I have made mine a bit more prominent.

If you would like to join in the challenge this week, pop on over to the Facebook group and add your creation to the page.

Time to hop on over to see what the very talented Elizabeth has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

5 comments:

  1. She's a winner Monique - great card!!! Lots of stampers are going to miss that crazy chick! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your case. And I love this little chook too. And I agree that the Moroccan paper makes the card so much more dynamic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I like the gbanners darker and longer too! Lovely card Monique. that little chickie is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent case Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This chick is just so cute as is your card, I think I need to use this one for Easter too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.