Sunday, March 26, 2017

CTC #121 - Sale-A-Bration Last Call

Welcome to another CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, this week we are taking a final look at the Sale-A-Bration samples.  Sale-A-Bration ends this coming Friday so its the last chance to pick up some great free items, so don't forget to contact your friendly demonstrator before they are gone for good.
This week I was inspired by the card on page 4 of the SAB catalogue, I was particularly taken by the diagonal banner for the sentiment.  

I wasn't so taken with the colours in this sample, preferring something a bit brighter, so decided to use the Just Add Ink colour challenge combo for the week.

You know I have been having all sorts of fun with my Oh So Succulent stamps lately and this challenge was no different, I think they look good in the bright colours.  To get the two tone effect I stamped directly onto the card stock, and for the solid stamps I stamped off to get the softer effect. I decided to add rhinestones instead of the pearls and left the bow off as I didn't think the card needed it with the extra bling.

I hope the design team are inspiring you to join in with the challenge this week, if so just add a picture of your creation to the CASEing The Catty Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rachel has been inspired to create this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

10 comments:

  1. Amazing card. Those succulents just look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colour combo, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Monique! This is one of the best sketches in the SAB catalogue and I love your take on it! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I'm struggling with these colors together, but am inspired by your combination! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely use of our challenge colours, Monique; this is a delightful card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see how you have used a card from the catalogue. Its a great layout to work with. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sketch & using the JAI colours really makes those succulents pop. I love them too! Glad you played along at JAI.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, what a great CASE of the catalogue card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your crisp clean creation Monique. Great to see the succulents used this way. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Monique and a great CASE. The succulents look great in this layout.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.