Sunday, May 14, 2017

Winter is Coming

As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I am lucky enough to order and play with some of the new catalogue products before the catalogue goes live on 1 June.  The one I want to share with you today is the stamps, framelits and papers from the Colour Theory Suite of products.

This beach chair is one of the framelits in the set, and when I showed it to my hubby he looked at it and said that it reminded him of the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones.  Ever since then I have wanted to create a card with this in mind.

While not a perfect Iron Throne, I think I did a pretty good job of creating an image that a GOT fan would recognise. And my hubby thinks it looks great! The image on the medallion is something I found on the internet and just printed onto Whisper White cardstock before cutting it out with the Layering Circles framelits, and adding some coordinating Dapper Denim ribbon.  The background paper is from the Colour Theory DSP which I have stamped with two of the snowflakes from the Colourful Seasons stamp set.

Now to find the right occassion for this card!

Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.