Wednesday, February 14, 2018

CI#27 - Pretty Posy

Welcome to another Colour INKspiration challenge, taking a beautiful image and using the colours within it in our projects.

I love this image, so many beautiful soft and bold colours together in one flower.  We are taking the following colours from this image to work with this week:
  • Powder Pink
  • Pool Party
  • Melon Mambo
  • Island Indigo

I was initially a bit stumped with these colours, and when that happens I get out the relative ink pads and move them around on my desk!  What I quickly realised was that there were two pinks and two blue/greens. Once this revelation had struck me (and now I wonder why that took so long!) I knew I wanted to use them with my Lots of Lavender stamp set. While not really a lavender colour I do think it works well on this card. Sentiment is from Lots of Happy Card Kit. 

I hope you are inspired to join us in the challenge with this lovely colour combo, just use the colours and add a picture of your project to the CI Facebook Page. Don't forget to visit to see the other entries and be inspired by everyone's creativity.

Time to hop on over and see what Rachel has created for this challenge.

Happy Stamping
Monique

8 comments:

  1. Yep, these colours DO look great with the lavender bunch. Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2 pinks in your floral stems Monique, looks lovely on the brick wall background - now there's a folder I haven't used in a while... thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Monique! The clean lines and textured background show off your pretty posy beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect colours for the Lavender, Monique. Great thinking and such a pretty creation. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! The lavender flowers look great with the brick background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect colours for flora. Love the 'lavender' against the embossed bricks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect balance of colours Monique!!! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect way to use these colours Monique. Love this pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.